The secret to achieving results with coaching is the relationship between you and your coach. So before we begin, we’ll talk about your expectations and you’ll get to ‘try on’ my coaching style so we can discuss what kind of coaching arrangement will be sure to meet your personal, business and organisational goals.
Engages leaders of all forms in learning about themselves, others, the organisation and their impact. Encourages leading authentically, leadership purpose and personal authority to contribute more and play a bigger role.
The 12-week women’s soft power leadership program is designed to:
– help you create a major shift/transformation in an area of your life which is causing you frustration
– let go of the habits of Superwoman (if applicable) and create better results with less push and effort
– learn how to use a new kind of power to achieve, without burnout and sacrificing those things which are most important to you.
- We will be working together in the first session to identify your intentions for the program and any barriers to your success. From that I will draw on dozens of tools and exercises to tailor the best program to help you get the results you want to see.
- You will discover your Women’s PowerTypes and how to use them to create the changes you want to see.
- I will hold you to account for taking action throughout the program.
- By the end of the 12-weeks you can expect a profound shift in how you approach everything in life, and significant results in the area we focus on for the course.
Focuses on the development of strong, cohesive team, who can together support the teams and work they manage, so they become greater than the sum of their parts. Client examples:
- Works with teams around their MBTI and male/female biases and how to work with these to their advantage
- Delivered one-to-one, group coaching and mentoring interventions, to support the head office team in a leading health and beauty retailer through a team re-structure. Working with them to understand team dynamics and organisations as systems ensured a swift transition.
- Designed and delivered programme to increase senior leader awareness of financial services firm’s customers. Involved 84 senior leaders and over 300 employees participating in actions learning sets. 80% of leaders took actions to improve customer experience as a result.
If you’d like to find out more, click here to contact me.