Any booking for a coaching session, workshop or series of sessions, made by you with us following your receipt of these terms and conditions will be deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Coaching services are supplied by Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Ltd whose registered address is 61 Sycamore Drive, Ash Vale, Surrey, GU12 5JY subject to the following express terms and conditions (“the Terms”). In these Terms, “we”/”us”/”our” means Kathryn Wakefield of Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Ltd, and “you”/”your”/”yours” means you, the client. The Terms shall not be varied in any way whatsoever unless agreed in advance in writing between the parties.
DEFINITIONS “Fee” means the sum payable by you to us for the Services. ”Services” means such coaching services (including but not limited to individual one-to-one sessions, group programmes, and telephone sessions) as requested by you ”Session” means a coaching session.
1. Appointment 1.1 We agree to supply the Services to you and you agree to pay the Fee for the same subject to these Terms. 1.2 The exact date and time of our supply of the Services and of the amount of the Fee shall be agreed in advance between the parties and shall be notified to you by us either by telephone or by email. 1.3 No variation to these Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by both parties.
2. Independent contractor status Kathryn Wakefield, Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Ltd is engaged as an independent contractor. Nothing herein will be deemed or construed to create an employer-employee, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship between Kathryn Wakefield and you for any purpose whatsoever.
3. Our obligations 3.1 We shall endeavour to provide the Services in accordance with these Terms. 3.2 In the event that we cancel the Services or a Session, as applicable, for any reason, we shall offer you a new date for the Services or the Session and no additional Fee shall be payable by you. If such date is not reasonably acceptable to you we will refund the Fee in the event that you have already paid the same.
4. Your obligations 4.1 You shall: (i) co-operate with us as reasonably necessary in order to enable us to provide the Services; and (ii) notify us of if you have any special requirements relating to the Services prior to us providing the Services.
5. Payment 5.1 For private sessions and open programmes payment of the Fee by you to us shall be by cheque, cash or by BACS or CHAPS on the date of your first Session. For corporate workshops fees will be due within 30 days of delivery. 5.2 Payment of all sums shall be made in pounds sterling (a) by cheque made payable to Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Ltd or (b) by BACS or CHAPS (Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Ltd, Santander, Account Number 26830439, sort code 09-01-28) 5.3 You understand and agree that, in the event that if you fail to comply with this Clause 7, we reserve the right to: (i) charge interest on any late payment in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, on the amount unpaid at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from time to time, from (and including) the date on which payment was due until (and excluding) the date on which payment in full is made; and (ii) claim compensation for any reasonable debt recovery costs incurred by us from you should any action be undertaken to obtain settlement of the account.
6. Cancellation 6.1 In the event that you notify us that you wish to cancel or postpone the Services or the Session prior to the time of commencement of the same, you shall do so 48 hours or more in advance of the next scheduled Session. If you notify us less than 48 hours in advance of the next scheduled Session, and you have already paid for the same, the Fee is not refundable. 6.2 In the event that you notify us that you wish to cancel or postpone the Services or the Session, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee to reschedule the same for your preferred date and time.
7. Limitation of liability 7.1 We shall not be liable to you (excluding for personal injury or death, fraud, or wilful default) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) that may result in connection with the Services. 7.2 Subject to Clause 8.1, our liability to you shall at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you for the Services.
8. Notices All notices to be given under these Terms will be by telephone or in writing (which may include email). Any notice given by telephone shall be deemed served immediately, and if by email shall be deemed served when dispatched.
9. Force majeure We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
10. Waiver No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
11. Severability If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Entire agreement These Terms together with our booking confirmation constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall exclude of any other agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, relating to the Services.
13. Governing law and jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Serenity Coaching & Consultancy Limited. Company registered in England & Wales. Company number 08055976. Registered office: 61 Sycamore Drive, Ash Vale, Surrey, GU12 5JY, UK.